Father’s Day is Sunday, June 17 this year. Find the perfect gift at Suffolk Jewelers & Pawnbrokers, Massachusetts’ oldest pawn shop. Suffolk carries a wide variety of items Dad would love, including cameras, amps, guitars, designer watches, power tools, and gold rings and other jewelry.
And to couple with the perfect Father’s Day gift, plan an activity for the big day. Does your leading man want to do something athletic, enjoy the outdoors, or go out for a nice meal? Whatever his ideal activity, Boston has a variety of thing to do.
Top 10 Father’s Day Ideas
1. Schedule him a tee time sometime during Father’s Day weekend. Or play mini golf with the whole family.
2. Book him a sports massage or men’s facial at a spa.
3. Book a lunch cruise on the Spirit of Boston.
4. Visit the Sam Adams brewery or other local brewery and take a scheduled tour.
5. Take the ferry to Spectacle Island and relax on the shore or visit shops on the island.
6. Rent kayaks or canoes and get on the Charles River. Pack a picnic lunch and stop along the way.
7. Make a reservation at a new restaurant, or at his favorite steakhouse.
8. Rent bikes and go on a group bike ride. Schedule stops at food shacks or a brewery.
9. Check local music listings to find outdoor concerts the weekend of June 15 to 17.
10. Go hiking on a local trail, or go overnight camping at a campground.
Let us know if you have other suggestions for Father’s Day Ideas.
While making your plans for Father’s Day, be sure to visit our store to get a unique gift at an affordable price. We are located on Washington Street in the historic South End district. See our exact location here.